CANON2380토너

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자삼성맨 조회 12회 작성일 2021-10-27 17:58:32 댓글 0

본문

Toner Cartridge Printing Defects: Causes and Solutions

Generic listing of toner cartridges common problems, and how to solve them.
It's not specifically relate to any particular toner cartridge or laser printer.
Repeating defects, black dots or lines, vertical black or grey lines down the pages, vertical streaks, gray pages, light print, vertical white lines, light or dark horizontal banding across the page, ghosting, gray background, random dots or sprinkles across the pages, blank print, black pages, random Lines,white horizontal lines, banding, only half page printed and other defects.

1:08 Perfectly Straight or gray lines
3:49 Large gray smears of toner across the page
5:13 Light Prints
6:06 Fine Straight vertical white line or lines
6:29 Vertical white line or lines
7:04 Ghosting: When a printed image is repeated lightly at bottom
7:58 Totally Blank Page
9:53 Too Dark Page
10:29 Gray Background Over the Entire Page, with no toner on the drum
11:35 Dark Horizontal Banding across the page, not at the same distance
12:50 Light or White Banding across the page, not at the same distance
13:30 Black dots on the right of left side of the page, at the same distance
13:50 Random Black or White dots across the page or in the back of the page
15:30 The printer does not start the printer process
16:19 Random Vertical Lines or Streaks
17:17 Only Half Printed Page
18:40 Paper Jam
18:54 Bubbly or grape-like pattern
19:33 Grey "Tire tracks" on left or right side of page
19:59 Character Voids
20:22 Cartridge makes a grinding or clicking sound - Noises

For any question or suggestion leave a comment
--------------------------------------------
email: link.accessori@libero.it

other links:
http://www.emmegiricambi.it/

http://www.samsung.com/it/consumer/pc-peripherals-printer/printers-multifunction

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction

http://www.hp.com/country/us/en/uc/welcome.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Muscle Mike : 1:08 Perfectly Straight or gray lines
3:49 Large gray smears of toner across the page
5:13 Light Prints
6:06 Fine Straight vertical white line or lines
6:29 Vertical white line or lines
7:04 Ghosting: When a printed image is repeated lightly at bottom
7:58 Totally Blank Page
9:53 Too Dark Page
10:29 Gray Background Over the Entire Page, with no toner on the drum
11:35 Dark Horizontal Banding across the page, not at the same distance
12:50 Light or White Banding across the page, not at the same distance
13:30 Black dots on the right of left side of the page, at the same distance
13:50 Random Black or White dots across the page or in the back of the page
15:30 The printer does not start the printer process
16:19 Random Vertical Lines or Streaks
17:17 Only Half Printed Page
18:40 Paper Jam
18:54 Bubbly or grape-like pattern
19:33 Grey "Tire tracks" on left or right side of page
19:59 Character Voids
20:22 Cartridge makes a grinding or clicking sound - Noises

It would be be great If you added this to the description.
Pheck Phul : Thank you very much for this video! I've been an IT professional for more than 10 years, but never held a position that entailed very much printer support. As such, I haven't done more than replacing toner cartridges (and solid ink, and inkjet cartridges). My personal printer at home, an HP LaserJet 4000dn, started acting up and this video helped me to diagnose the reason toner was building up on a thin strip of the drum. I really appreciate that you describe the cause of the malfunction and explain the purpose of the individual parts of the toner cartridge, and not merely state a given part is bad.
Garry Gemmell : This is one of the best tutorials on printer defects in the internet - I am an IT and electronics repair engineer and I have learned a few things from this video - Great stuff.
MrBrander : Thank you for this video. Apparently my Magenta cartridge had sprinkled the toner all over the place but thankfully not on the actual negative drum or printing drum, or whatever you call it. Cleaning all the cartridges and gears of cartridges with damp paper towel removed all those weird random dots on different papers. This video was helpful. Thank you.
Luis : Thanks for this very informative video. I now could diagnose the problem, there are horizontal lines of same distance on the paper due to marks on the drum. Even though these marks on the drum are very difficult to see, they cause the toner to sit there and therefore are transferred to the paper. I believe it was caused by the fact that I haven't used the printer for about one year, and the toner left on the drum, from the contact with the wiper blade or de developer roller, affected the surface of the drum.

Replace toner on Canon IR Advance C5030 / C5035 / C5045 / C5051

How to replace toner on Canon IR Advance C5030 / C5035 / C5045 / C5051, how to open toner door if toner is not yet depleted. Enter service mode level 2
—— : Thank you so much I was looking to open the cartridge cover of almost a month
Jerry Ansah-Ayim : Thanks so much... works for c5250i as well.. Please can you do a video on how to clean the drum or dissassemble the printer unit??
Manon : Thank you soooo much for this! It’s crazy that we have to hack the printer to get a toner out lmao
Николай Азаров : Есть проще способ! Открыть крышку можно куском проволки, приподняв белый рычажок за крышкой сверху справа!
Sa T : thanks for this very helpful

How to Setup Scan to Folder (Canon Copier to PC)

Like us on Facebook to stay up-to-date!
https://www.facebook.com/duplicatingsystems/

Contact Us: https://duplicatingsystems.com/contact-us/
Athens:706-546-1220
Augusta:706-737-6482
Chris Gray : I cannot thank you enough for this walkthrough! Worked like a treat with my Canon i-SENSYS MF643Cdw. Thank you so much.
JOHNSON HIPONA : You're awesome! Thanks for the tutorial. Rock On!!
Captain Keyboard : This show is most valuable to a Canon printer user like me, even though I have not shared my documents and files with my Canon imageCLASS MF733Cdw. I want to rewatch this video show. Thank you very much.
Marta : Thank you very much for this video! I couldn't add a new file to address list on the computer, but it worked for me when I did the same directly on the Canon copier. Also- for anyone who has a problem with this and their computer has no password- set up one. In my case it was a thing that made it finally work.
Kimberly Vaughn : Thank you SO MUCH for this. I have tried for so long to get this to work. Clear, easy instructions and they actually work!

#CANON2380토너

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,896건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.wsi.or.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com