gto50

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자니세컨드 조회 0회 작성일 2022-07-03 05:58:43 댓글 0

본문

The Ferrari 250 GTO Speaks for Itself

Using hyperbole to describe the 1964 Ferrari 250 GTO is unnecessary. The car speaks for itself. It is one of the last (of thirty-six) Ferrari GTOs ever built. This particular one, chassis #5571, was the first of the Series II bodies. The 3.0L V-12 produces about 300 horsepower and it completed multiple endurance races, winning its class in the Daytona Continental 2000km (this car's first race), Sebring 12 hour, and Nassau TT.

The driver is Mr. Derek Hill, who won the Ferrari Challenge International Championship in 1995 and the Formula Dodge West Coast in 1996, and raced a Bugatti EB110 at Le Mans. Additionally, he has a special attachment to this car as it was his dad, Fomula One Champ Phil Hill, that raced it in Daytona and Nassau. But what is the car really like? Well, "It's so hard to describe just how incredible it is to drive this car at speed. I mean, it's really a certain kind of ecstasy." We wish we could give you a first-hand account but, just like you, we're relegated to dreaming. If you're still reading, thank you. But we know why you're here, go on now, watch the video.

Drive Tastefully®

http://Petrolicious.com
http://facebook.com/Petrolicious
ne2i : This is how a motor should sound!
NITROUSINJECTEDFISHY : Most cars of this caliber are treated like caged tigers. Pampered, but not doing what they were made for. It makes me so happy to see one in its natural habitat.
lushleeway : I have watched most of your videos twice over but I keep coming back to this. 4:15 to 5:35 is one of the greatest pieces of motoring video I have ever seen. I genuinely mean that!
The sound of that v12.... The sight out of that cockpit..... I've never wanted to be somewhere so bad as I want to be in that drivers seat.
Griffin Paquette : Would love to see his insurance bill for a $40 million car haha
anzistro : An owner truly worthy of this legend of a car. He´s got the unique connection to it through his farther, is not intimidated by it yet absolutely aware of its specialness and has apparently the skill set to absolutely gun it. That is a very rare thing. To see this makes me very happy somehow.

PONTIAC GTO- 50 different looks for your rod.

j's strictlyforeign.biz featuring PONTIAC GTO/ Custom

Amigo 50cc Beemer Scooter Moped In Stock Now Walkaround And Test Drive

Check Out The 50cc Beemer Scooter Moped In Stock Now! This Model Will Cruise Up To 35 Miles Per Hour. Optional Trunk. Visit http://SaferWholesale.com/Scooters To View More On Sale!
kscruggssr : I purchased a 2020 bike from them, and customer service was great to me,love my bike
Robert G : I tried to go have a look at these scooters, but I got this message.
"Website blocked due to a Trojan!"
Joshua Zulauf : Got this bike few months ago and now it’s turning off on me at red lights ?!?!?
. ℝℕ : First ☺️

#gto50

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,715건 3 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.wsi.or.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com